Ever looked at your Large Ruck or other MOLLE backpack and thought there just wasn’t enough room for all your gear? Well the USGI Large Ruck Sustainment Pouch is the answer to the problem you may be facing. These large general purpose pouches allow you to add a good bit of additional room to any compatible backpack. They take a a decent bit of MOLLE webbing, but once they are attached they aren’t going anywhere. They have an adjustable buckled flap to keep everything stored secure, as well as a drawstring opening. The pouches will fit all your wet weather gear easily, and other items like MREs without any issues. Putting one or two of these on your pack is an easy way to expand space and they’ll fit on the back of most body armor too, for stuff and things.
- Sustainment Pouch – This pouch can be used as a sustainment pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or backpack.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Pouch Drawstring Closure – The pouch has a drawstring closure at the top to help secure various sized items inside the pouch.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 4 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 4 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.