Free Shipping to the Continental US
Ansell 46-405 Tactical Combat Gloves GEC
The versatile Combat G and the Extended Cuff model, GEC, are designed and engineered for improved comfort and tactility with focus on trigger finger flexibility and overall dexterity for general and soldier specific tasks such as operating weapons, combat zone vehicles and equipment.
These are some of the most comfortable and dexterous flame resistant combat glove with superior grip and protection for use across various theatres of operation. Usability is enhanced for rapid don/doff, easy storage and water resistance. Constructed utilizing only flame resistant components and lightweight Mil-Spec Kevlar provides increased levels of hand protection for your safety.
- Constructed using only flame resistant materials and components providing complete flame protection† for the hand and wrist.
- Extended cuff model offers added protection through the forearm
- Ergonomically designed trigger finger and thumb minimizing seam contact and maximizing weapons handling and fine motor skills
- Lightweight, simplex knit Mil-Spec Kevlar® providing cut protection to the back of hand and fingers
- Supple, digitally patterned, flame resistance treated hairsheep leather for superior tactility and grip.
- Added durability and protection with a leather reinforced palm, fingers and thumb crotch
- Engineered knuckle guard includes second layer of polymer plated Kevlar® offering extreme resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Gusseted cuff with repositionable flame resistant Nomex® hook and loop for easy don/doff
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.