This is a Polartec Micro Fleece zip up jacket with reinforced areas. The micro fleece is lightweight, warm, moisture wicking, breathable and quick drying. The elbows, shoulders and edges of front pockets have been reinforced with a rip stop nylon for added durability. On the chest are fields for mounting name tapes and rank patches. These are a great alternative to the standard Level III fleece that is found in the US Army. This jacket can be worn on its own or as a warm underlayer with a shell jacket on top.
- ECWCS Level 3 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 3 is the Fleece Cold Weather Jacket. The fleece is intended as the primary insulation layer for cold climates, and the outer garment for more mild climates.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Polartec Micro Fleece – Made with micro fleece from Polartec. It’s soft and resistant while being quick drying, warm and breathable.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Polartec – The material used for these is made by Polartec and assembled by various manufacturers. Polartec is known for their innovative and cutting edge technology used in the fabrics they design and manufacture. Polartecs line of cold weather and flame resistant fabrics are among the highest quality and most trusted in the world.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.