This is the standard issue assault pack used in the US Army. These backpacks are a great way to carry what you need for a day trip, whether its out in the woods or on mission. The bag has a large zippered main compartment and a smaller one in the front. There are two small pockets on the front compartment for small items. MOLLE webbing on the outside allows the user to attach small accessories or pouches. Compression straps along the outside allow you to tighten down large loads so they sit comfortably. This Rugged backpack is made with 1000 Denier material so its not only rugged and durable its going to last a long time.
- Small Zippered Compartment – This has a small storage compartment with a zipper closure.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Padded Shoulder Straps – This has padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Adjustable Waist Belt – This has an adjustable waist belt to help secure and stabilize the load.
- Assault Pack 1850 Cubic Inches – This assault pack as about 1850 cubic inches of storage space.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Backpack Compression Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).