This is a medium ruck sack that is used in the US Army. The Army uses these medium ruck sacks for extended operations in place of the assault pack and large ruck. The bag is able to carrying everything you need for up to 36 hours of hiking, hunting or camping. There is a large main compartment with two 100 oz hydration bladder sleeves and another sleeve for larger, flat items. There are two exterior compartments with organizer pockets as well. You secure all compartments closed with heavy duty zippers. On the front and sides is MOLLE webbing for additional pouches and accessories. There is a hook field for attaching ID patches. The ruck has an external frame that is removable and adjustable padded shoulder and waist straps.
- Removable Bag Frame – Bag has a frame that is removable.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Adjustable Waist Belt – This has an adjustable waist belt to help secure and stabilize the load.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Large Main Backpack Compartment – Main section of bag has a large compartment for storing bulkier and main items.
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.