The US Army issues these Tactical Assault Panels (TAP). The TAP is a go to platform to set up your kit. You can attach the TAP to the your kit or it can be worn standalone. Each magazine pocket fits two USGI M4 magazines and the end pockets are big enough to hold tactical radios. On the back of the TAP are three compartments for maps and other small items. On the front is MOLLE webbing for additional pouches or accessories.
- Fits 8 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits eight (8) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Built In Radio Pouch(s) – Has pocket(s) that can carry handheld tactical radios, such as an MBITR.
- Fighting Load Carrier – FLCs are a base vest for carrying the needed equipment and supplies for combat. They typically have MOLLE webbing on the exterior for accessories to be mounted. Can include built in pouches as well for ammo and other items. Can be worn standalone with compatible or included straps as a tactical vest, or worn over body armor.
- Mounts To Body Armor – Can be mounted to body armor and worn as a detachable component.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.