USED & DEFECT Conditions DO NOT include any additional straps or buckles! Please see individual condition descriptions.
It’s TACTICAL! The Tactical Assault Panel is the updated version, sorta, of the now almost vintage FLC. The TAP is a modular platform that can carry a lot of the basic combat load needs of an individual rifleman. There are eight total pockets for magazines, each pockets being able to hold one USGI mag. You can shove up to two mags per a pocket, but they’ll be tight at first and will stretch things out. Mags are secured with a hook and loop flap that can be tucked away is not needed. The outer most pockets can hold tactical radios and are slightly larger as a result. On the front is enough MOLLE webbing for your favorite pouches or whatever else you need up front. At the back are three sleeves/pockets for smaller and flat items. Two are secured closed with hook and loop flaps and one with a zipper. These are good for maps and other items you need on your person ready to go. The TAP can be mounted multiple different ways to your kit or worn standalone. The buckles on the top side and sides allow you to directly mount it to your gear. When New there are three different sets of buckle included to best mate up to your body armor. There are also shoulder straps for standalone use, that can be adjusted to fit over your body armor if needed. Used TAPS include the shoulder straps only, no extra buckles. Overall the TAP is a great platform for beginners to more advanced tactical users. It offers a lot of room for magazines and pouches, and isn’t overly bulky when adjusted down.
Please read the top line again before buying, thanks!
- Fits 8 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits eight (8) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Built In Radio Pouch(s) – Has pocket(s) that can carry handheld tactical radios, such as an MBITR.
- Fighting Load Carrier – FLCs are a base vest for carrying the needed equipment and supplies for combat. They typically have MOLLE webbing on the exterior for accessories to be mounted. Can include built in pouches as well for ammo and other items. Can be worn standalone with compatible or included straps as a tactical vest, or worn over body armor.
- Mounts To Body Armor – Can be mounted to body armor and worn as a detachable component.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.