This is a base layer bottom from Beyond Clothing. The PCU thermal is made of a jersey type fabric that is moisture wicking and breathable. These bottoms are a great upgrade to the standard USGI silk weight thermals and are form fitting to allow great range of motion.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- ECWCS Level 1 – The level 1 base layer is worn next to the skin and provides basic insulation and moisture wicking. This layer is highly breathable and is constructed with Polartec technology. Designed to wick away moisture, this layer is also highly breathable and the pieces dry very fast.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Quick Drying – Material is quick drying.
- Beyond Clothing – Manufactured by Beyond Clothing a high end tactical clothing company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.