This is a British Military combat shirt in Desert DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material). This pattern was used by the British Military in arid and desert combat environments until the recent adoption of the MPT (Multi-Terrain Pattern) camo, which is similar to Multicam.
The combat shirts feature a breathable mesh body as well as camo sleeves and shoulders. The shoulders are padded for comfortable use with body armor. Also, the sleeves have pockets with hook and loop fields. You can adjust the padded cuffs with buttons. There is a small British Union Jack flag sewn onto the left shoulder.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Padded Shoulders – Top has padding in the shoulders for added comfort when wearing body armor.
- Built In Elbow Pads – Top has cushioning along the sleeves that function as built in elbow padding.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom – Made in the UK.
Issue Type: European Military Surplus – Item is from Europe and was issued within respective countries military.