This is a British Military combat shirt in MTP camo. MTP, or Multi Terrain Pattern, is the British version of Multicam. They are similar, however they are not the same! The combat shirts feature a breathable mesh body. The sleeves and shoulders are camo. Also, the sleeves have pockets with hook and loop fields. The padded shoulders add comfort when wearing body armor. You can adjust the padded cuffs by using the buttons. The small British Union Jack flag is sewn onto the left shoulder.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Padded Shoulders – Top has padding in the shoulders for added comfort when wearing body armor.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom – Made in the UK.
Issue Type: European Military Surplus – Item is from Europe and was issued within respective countries military.