These are Magnum Force flame resistant gloves from CamelBak. The gloves are made of Nomex and Kevlar materials, both being flame resistant and the Kevlar giving the gloves extra durability. There is an adjustable wrist strap as well as an extended gauntlet for extra protection. The leather palm is textured for extra grip and prevent slipping in wet condition. The gauntlet on the glove provides the wearer with added protection from the elements and debris. The knuckles on the gloves are reinforced and hard, this helps protect the users knuckles when working and keeps you from busting them on hard surfaces.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Reinforced Fingers – Gloves have reinforced fingers to stand up to rugged use.
- Textured Grip – Gripping surface is textured for enhanced grip and anti slip in wet condition.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Extended Glove Gauntlet – Glove has an extended gauntlet. There is extra material that extends past the wearers wrist up the arm. This is to add extra protection.
- Reinforced Knuckles – Knuckles are reinforced with extra material or are hard. This helps protect the wearer when using in an environment where your knuckles could get busted, like working on a vehicle.
- CamelBak – Manufactured by CamelBak, a producer of hydration gear and other outdoor accessories.
Country of Manufacture: South Korea – This product is manufactured in South Korea.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.