These are MAX Grip flame resistant gloves from CamelBak. The gloves are made of Nomex and Kevlar materials, both being flame resistant and the Kevlar giving the gloves extra durability. There is an adjustable wrist strap as well as an extended gauntlet for extra protection. The leather palm is textured for extra grip and prevent slipping in wet condition.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Textured Grip – Gripping surface is textured for enhanced grip and anti slip in wet condition.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Berry Compliant – Manufactured outside the United States by a US partner country with approved materials and meets mil-spec for military issue.
- CamelBak – Manufactured by CamelBak, a producer of hydration gear and other outdoor accessories.
Country of Manufacture: South Korea – This product is manufactured in South Korea.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).