These are MAX Grip flame resistant gloves from CamelBak. The gloves are made of Nomex and Kevlar materials, both being flame resistant and the Kevlar giving the gloves extra durability. There is an adjustable wrist strap as well as an extended gauntlet for extra protection. The leather palm gives extra grip and prevents slipping in wet condition. These gloves are also thinner than the other Max Grip gloves. The thinner material enables better dexterity for the user, such as pilots, when having to operate more complex items such as radios and pushing buttons.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Reinforced Fingers – Gloves have reinforced fingers to stand up to rugged use.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Extended Glove Gauntlet – Glove has an extended gauntlet. There is extra material that extends past the wearers wrist up the arm. This is to add extra protection.
- CamelBak – Manufactured by CamelBak, a producer of hydration gear and other outdoor accessories.
Country of Manufacture: South Korea – This product is manufactured in South Korea.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.