These are cold weather camouflage trousers that were used in the US Military. These are meant to be worn as an outer layer. There are two pocket flaps for accessing the pockets of layer worn underneath. Also, you can don and doff the trousers while wearing boots by utilizing the zippered legs. The trousers are lightweight and a great outer layer for cold and wet weather.
- Waist Drawstring – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Pass Through Pocket Flaps – Open Flap pockets for reaching through and accessing layers worn underneath.
- 1/2 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Zipper running half way up pant leg to aid in putting pants on and taking them off when worn over other clothes and boots.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).