These are High Temperature Resistant Cold Weather Tanker Jackets that are used in the US Army. You wear these “Tanker Jackets” over coveralls as a cold weather clothing layer. These insulated jackets protect you with non-melting nylon fabric while in vehicles. There are two waist pockets with hook and loop flaps and there is a pocket on the left sleeve for pens and small items.
These jackets have a short torso since they are meant to be worn over coveralls! As a result they will sit at or just above your waistline!
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Elastic Jacket Waistband – Waistband on jacket is elastic for secure fit while moving.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Cold Weather – This item is great in cold weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).