This is a collapsible 1 quart canteen of the same overall style of the standard issue 1 quart canteen. The canteen can be crushed and folded when empty and retains its shape when expanded. Being collapsible makes it easier to store wen not in use and if you want to carry extra water sources for later use. The canteen is lightweight and rugged plastic with a sturdy screw cap.
- Collapsible – Can be folded, compressed or stuff into a smaller size for easier packing or storage.
- 1 Quart Liquid Capacity – Holds up to 1 quart of liquids.
- Heavy Duty Plastic – This is made from heavy duty plastic.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
- Hayes Tooling And Plastic – Manufactured by Hayes Tooling And Plastic, a producer of USGI canteens and other supplies.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.