This is an advanced CLS bag from Combat Medical. Several steps above and beyond a normal IFAK, this bag includes a ton of supplies for a mass casualty situation or similar event that requires large amounts of medical supplies. This bag covers the whole MARCH algorithm very comprehensively, and has ample room for additional supplies, as well as elastic loops and pouches for organization and quick access. Although this kit is probably best suited for use in a vehicle or in a stationary position, it is MOLLE compatible, and has a padded waist belt and shoulder strap for carry on your person. There is additional MOLLE webbing on the bottom, for attaching additional pouches, accessories or supplies like tourniquets. With the components listed below, this kit will keep you equipped for anything life throws at you.
2x Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze
2x TMT Tourniquet
2x Nasal Trumpet
2x Sentinel Chest Seal
2x Chest Decompression Set
1x 8″ Abdominal Pressure Bandage
2x Battle Wrap
2x Rolled Gauze
2x Polycarbonate Eye Shield w/ Garter
1x Hawk Warming Grid
1x APLS Lifeguard Pad Military
1x Mojo CLS Bag
3x Mojo Cravat
1x Gerber Hook Knife with Retractable Lanyard
4x Exam Glove, Pair
1x Universal Splint
1x Cloth Medical Tape, 3″ x 10yd
1x Trauma Shears with Retractable Lanyard
2x TCCC Card
2x Small Permanent Marker
1x MARCH Quickstart Guide
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- Carrying Sling – Built in adjustable arm sling for carry and transport.
- Padded Waist Belt – Waist belt is padded for comfort during long wear and use.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Internal Organizer – Has elastic bands or slots inside for organizing gear and supplies.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Small Zippered Compartment – This has a small storage compartment with a zipper closure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
There are no reviews yet.