This is the 3 Day Assault Pack from Condor. This large backpack is great for multi day trips and long patrols. There is a large zippered main compartment that has straps for securing bulky items and organization mesh zippered pockets as well. On the front there are multiple zippered pockets for organizing gear securely, that have various compartments for organizing small items. At each side there are also small general purpose pockets. There are ports for hydration hoses or cables, a sturdy grab handle and cinch straps on both sides of the pack. The padded back has a removable waist belt and the adjustable shoulder pads are well padded. Along the front of the pack and side pockets is MOLLE webbing for attaching additional accessories.
Volume: 3051 Cu In// 50L
Overall Dimension: 22″H x 17″W x 11″D
Main compartment: 22″H x 12″W x 8″D
Secondary compartment: 16″H x 12″W x 11″D
Bottom compartment: 6″H x 9″W x 2.5″D
Side compartments: 9″H x 5″W x 2.5″D
Hydration compatible up to two 3L / 22″H bladders
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Backpack Compression Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- Condor – This company specializes on manufacturing aftermarket tactical gear and accessories that are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.