This is a set of fire resistant pants from Crye Precision. The pants are in a current camo pattern used in the United Arab Emirates. It consists of sparse digital colors on top of a tan background. The pants have a zippered crotch with a button closure. The waist is adjustable to fit with straps on each side of the waist that can be tightened or loosened. The cargo pockets have button flaps as well as a small zippered pocket for other items. There are no back pockets! The pants are similar to Crye field pants but have no thigh pockets.
Material: Tencate Defender 65% Lenzing FR Rayon, 25% Para-Aramid, 10% Nylon
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- Crye Precision – These are manufactured by Crye Precision.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI Contractor – These are made by the same government contractor that makes the issued item. Due to being the commercially available version of the item they will be missing insignia or other distinctive features that would normally be included. They are still made to the exact mil-spec for durability and function but are missing logos and insignia.