This is a fire resistant combat shirt from Crye Precision. The top is in a current camo pattern used in the United Arab Emirates. it consists of sparse digital colors on top of a tan background. The shirt has a zippered collar and button adjustable sleeve cuffs. The shirt body is breathable and lightweight. The sleeves have button shoulder pockets as well as fields for patches. The shirt is similar to the G3 combat tops offered from Crye, with the shoulder pockets being the most visual difference.
Sleeves: Tencate Defender 65% Lenzing FR Rayon, 25% Para-Aramid, 10% Nylon
Body: Tencate Defender 65% Lenzing FR Rayon, 24% Para-Aramid, 10% Nylon, 3 % Spandex
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Crye Precision – These are manufactured by Crye Precision.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI Contractor – These are made by the same government contractor that makes the issued item. Due to being the commercially available version of the item they will be missing insignia or other distinctive features that would normally be included. They are still made to the exact mil-spec for durability and function but are missing logos and insignia.