This is a DCU Raid Mod Uniform Set. These are not your typical Raid Mod Uniforms!
The set includes a set of same size Top and Bottom. These uniforms were popular during the early years of the Global War on Terror and used by US Military forces, including both Special Operations Forces and conventional forces. This particular set is based of the ACU style uniform. There are slanted chest pockets, shoulder pockets and the pants have the same layout as the typical ACU uniform as well. The tops have epaulets, which is weird but great for Soviet rank shoulder boards. The pants have, in addition to regular belt loops, oversized belt keepers that are buttoned secure. These belt keepers can be used to easily keep battle belts secure.
Note on where these came from: Our supplier of these uniforms stated these are contract overruns/undelivered uniforms that were intended for Afghan SOF units. Obviously they are never getting there so we managed to get ahold of them! Also, the tags are weird on these uniform sets. Some Tops have sizing labels for Pants, while some Pants have sizing labels for Tops.
NOT MADE IN THE USA! We have placed China as country of manufacturer, but do not know the actual place of origin.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- Waist Drawstring – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.