This is a aircrew coat from Drifire. The coat is flame resistant and is similar to standard uniform coats, with some additional features. The chest pockets are zippered and the shoulder pockets also have an additional pocket that is zippered. The shoulders are reinforced for wear with a harness as well. The waist has adjustments tabs to take up any additional slack as well. The cuffs have adjustment tabs and the coat zips up.
Material: 61% Nomex 15% Viscose 11% Nylon 10% Para Aramid 3% Antistat
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Drifire – Manufactured by Drifire, a producer of tactical fire resistant clothing.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.