These gas mask pouches are a great way to carry your gas mask or other bulky items. The pouch mounts sideways on any MOLLE compatible surface. The user can wear the pouch on their left side so that it opens forward, however if needed to be worn on the right side it can be mounted upside down. Items in pouch are secured inside by a large hook and loop field and there is elastic in the opening to help keep items secure even when open.
- Fits 1 Gas Mask – Securely holds one pro mask, such as an M40 or M50 mask.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Elastic Pouch Opening – Top or opening of pouch or bag has elastic around the edges. This keeps the open end of the pouch slightly or mostly closed, even when flaps are open. This acts as an additional point of retention to keep items secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 4 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 4 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
Shane (verified owner) –
I ordered the new khaki pouch, and that’s what I recieved.
I ordered an Eagle Industries Gas Mask Pouch for use on my Cactus Jack Enhanced Sling Bag. Specifically, I am using this in lieu of a Sustainment Pouch. This Pouch arrived in new/unissued condition. This is large enough to place my military issue US Mess Kit in plus a few food items. It fits fine on the back MOLLE panel of the Sling Bag. The Sling Bag also has MOLLE on the right side which allows me to attach an IFAK (or 100 round SAW pouch for a general purpose pouch). Using the Gas Mask Pouch in lieu of a sustainment pouch frees up space inside the pack making it a nice day pack or a light overnight in the field pack. Easily, the Sling bag, in this configuration, could be a “get home bag” if you had it in your vehicle. I am happy with the functionality of this Gas Mask Pouch for the purpose I bought it for.
AOR-2 enjoyer (verified owner) –
this is a great pouch very well made and great for carrying all sorts of gear not just gas masks i have this atached to my 2007 paraclete rav on the back left and it is easily accessibly thanks to the large pull tab i am currently storing gloves and ballistic eye protection in it but i have used it for carrying mad kits foldable ponchos and some other random items all in all this is not just a gas mask pouch but also a great GP pouch