This is the H Harness from Eagle Industries, it’s called the H Harness because it sorta looks like an “H”. Imaginations never cease to amaze, do they? This harness is a great load bearing vest for carrying a full combat load of gear wherever you’re going. The harness portion had padded shoulders and on the back MOLLE webbing for pouches, small packs and other accessories. The Eagle Industries Hydration Carrier fits these and takes up the whole back, so does the MAP pack. There are three adjustable belt sections that have MOLLE webbing along them for gear. The back/center section can be taken off for a slimmer fit as well. Within the belt sections are pockets for padding, that is not included. The harness attaches to the belt section via multiple adjustable straps, with all the adjustable straps you can really narrow this rig down to fit fantastically. With all the MOLLE webbing the rig can carry everything you need for patrolling, missions or just walks through the woods. While a little bulkier than some vests out there they can be trimmed down for a great fit. These can be worn over body armor or standalone.
If the vest runs too large, the middle panel on the waist can be removed for a better fit. This feature allows the Harness to work for most everyone.
Padding NOT INCLUDED! Assembly required! You will need to put the straps together.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Adjustable Height and Waist – Can be adjusted to fit wearers height and waist.
- Fighting Load Carrier – FLCs are a base vest for carrying the needed equipment and supplies for combat. They typically have MOLLE webbing on the exterior for accessories to be mounted. Can include built in pouches as well for ammo and other items. Can be worn standalone with compatible or included straps as a tactical vest, or worn over body armor.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).