This hydration carrier is a great addition to your kit. You can mount the carrier to any MOLLE compatible surface. Also, you can use buckles to attach this carrier to your kit. The carrier includes two female end buckles. The liner on the inside of the carrier helps keep your water cool. This carrier can fit up to a 120 oz hydration bladder.
- Compatible With 120oz Water Bladders – Fit 120 ounce hydration bladders.
- Insulated Pouch – Pouch is insulated for keeping gear such as water bottles protected from cold and hot temperatures.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- MOLLE Mounted Backpack – This pack is worn or can be worn directly mounted to body armor. MOLLE webbing along the back of the pack interfaces with compatible body armor and plate carriers.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
Gary Corbin (verified owner) –
Wow! 10 STARS ⭐️
Order a used khaki… this thing is not used at all, maybe dropped on the floor once, but even if it did touch a floor it was a very clean floor! Lol
Outstanding basically NEW condition.
Very highly recommended!!
Also picked up a set of the Strap Extenders to aid in securing firmly to FLC vest.
Clay (verified owner) –
I ordered a used khaki and it came in excellent condition! These pouches are large and long and might hang down a little off a plate carrier, but they will fit whatever bladder you put in them. I use the extra space in mine to keep stripped down MRE’s.