This is a Modular Assault Pack from Eagle Industries. The pack mounts to any MOLLE compatible surface, like the back of your plate carrier. The pack DOES NOT have shoulder straps. The pack has a large zippered main compartment and a smaller compartment on the front as well. There is a mesh sleeve you can fit a 100oz hydration bladder in the main compartment easily. The pack is great for carrying everything you need for missions right on your back. There is a hook and loop field on the front for ID patches as well. Heavy or bulky loads can be adjusted with the cinch straps on the sides of the pack.
The 5KH line is lighter weight than the older generation, but not a Version 2 piece of gear.
Measures about 17″ x 8″ x 4″
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).