The RRV is about as good as it gets to a standalone platform to rig up a kit on. With a ton of MOLLE webbing and adjustable straps where you need them the RRV wears nice and carries everything you need. The shoulders are padded and can be worn in an “H” fashion (straight) or ‘X” (crossed. The front panel has a hidden pocket for flat or small items and the bid has interior pocket as well. The bid can be folded down too, making the RRV into a fancy TAP. The RRV can accept a front ballistic plate of the 10×13 type that is secured by a pocket slot and adjustable strap. These are great for any level of use and fit over body armor. Whether you’re just getting started with tactical gear or have been into for a while these are a go to for a solid kit base.
The V2 RRV is made of a lightweight material than the V1.
There is a mythical back panel for these that is foretold in the IGLARPERMILSIM tribe that I have never seen in person but sounds very very cool.
The Ranger Green vests are not V2 as in there was a material change like there was with the Khaki ones. They were made from the start with a different material and are more similar to the standard V2 vests, however no label on the vest indicates V1 over V2.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Adjustable Waist Belt – This has an adjustable waist belt to help secure and stabilize the load.
- Can Hold Ballistic Plates – Ballistic plates can be held within included plate pockets.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- One Size Fits Most – Adjustable to fit most users.
- Eagle Industries Version 2, V2 – Version 2 pouches and gear feature improvements over older designs including but not limited to, additional features, lighter construction and slight redesigns. Version 2 pouches still retain the base design and features of the Version 1 item.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).