The RRV is about as good as it gets to a standalone platform to rig up a kit on. With a ton of MOLLE webbing and adjustable straps where you need them the RRV wears nice and carries everything you need. The shoulders are padded and can be worn in an “H” fashion (straight) or ‘X” (crossed. The front panel has a hidden pocket for flat or small items and the bid has interior pocket as well. The bid can be folded down too, making the RRV into a fancy TAP. The RRV can accept a front ballistic plate of the 10×13 type that is secured by a pocket slot and adjustable strap. These are great for any level of use and fit over body armor. Whether you’re just getting started with tactical gear or have been into for a while these are a go to for a solid kit base.
- Adjustable Height and Waist – Can be adjusted to fit wearers height and waist.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Can Hold Ballistic Plates – Ballistic plates can be held within included plate pockets.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).