The level 3 Polartec fleece (for the Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System ECWCS) jacket is the perfect jacket for chilly days. Its power grid technology, which allows air to circulate without compromising warmth, offers comfort without the bulk. It will keep the wind out with its wind protection flap, elastic sleeve cuffs and full zipper front. The grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability. On the practical side, it has pockets both inside and out. Also, you can use the hook and loop fastener for affixing name, rank and insignia. So, whether you are hunting, camping or just want to stay warm, this durable jacket (or jacket liner) is sure to be your first choice.
- ECWCS Level 3 – This layer consists of a fleece jacket that, all you Alaska guys better read this next part, that is approved for wear as an outer garment. Intended to be worn as the primary layer in moderate to cold climates. The fleece is an insulating outer layer that is breathable, quick drying and lightweight. Can be worn over Level 1 & 2 layers or as is.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Part Of ECWCS – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments. The system consists of 7 levels of clothing and various accessories that can be worn in multiple configurations. When worn properly in appropriate conditions the system is designed to keep Soldiers warm in temperatures from +40 degrees to -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.