The level 3 Polartec fleece (for the Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System ECWCS) jacket is the perfect jacket for chilly days. Its power grid technology, which allows air to circulate without compromising warmth, offers comfort without the bulk. It will keep the wind out with its wind protection flap, elastic sleeve cuffs and full zipper front. The grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability. On the practical side, it has pockets both inside and out. Also, you can use the hook and loop fastener for affixing name, rank and insignia. So, whether you are hunting, camping or just want to stay warm, this durable jacket (or jacket liner) is sure to be your first choice.
- ECWCS Level 3 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 3 is the Fleece Cold Weather Jacket. The fleece is intended as the primary insulation layer for cold climates, and the outer garment for more mild climates.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.