This is an Extreme Cold Weather sleeping bag that was used in the US Military. The sleeping bag can be used in temperatures down to -20 degrees and has a down fill for crazy warmth. The sleeping bag is a mummy style, the bag fits snug to the user to improve heat retention and the small hood opening increases warmth as well. The bag is made of a heavy duty cotton material that is water resistant but should still be used with a bivy or other protection if sleeping outside. This is a VERY heavy and bulky sleeping bag! It is great for base camps when hunting and car camping during the winter.
- Mummy Style Sleeping Bag – Sleeping bag fits snug to the user when inside, the small hood opening helps keep more warmth in as well.
- Center Zipper Sleeping Bag – Sleeping bag zipper in located in the center (top) of the bag.
- Rated to -20 Degrees – Can be used down to -20 degrees when stored and maintained properly.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).