These are SCAR H chest rigs from First Spear. These chest rigs are designed to carry 7.62mm magazines. USGI 5.56mm mags will fit, they however are loose and not very secure. There are sown in pouches to carry up to four (4) 7.62mm mags with a shock cord retention. There is MOLLE webbing to attach additional pouches or accessories. The vest is adjustable for height and waist.
- Fits 4, 20 Round 7.62mm Magazines – Securely holds 4, 20 round 7.62mm mags, such as for the SCAR-H, SR-25 or M14.
- Shock Cord Retention – Items are secured by an adjustable shock cord band that is lifted and move to access item.
- Sown In Pockets – Pouches or pockets are sown onto the gear. Provides extra strength and weight reduction, while loosing some modularity.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Adjustable Height and Waist – Can be adjusted to fit wearers height and waist.
- First Spear – Manufactured by First Spear. Long story short they’re the new Eagle Industries.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).