This is a fire resistant belt that is used in the US Army. The belt is of the same design as standard issue riggers belt and made of fire resistant material. The belt uses a simple webbing buckle and has hook and loop to secure the extra belt when in use. The belt is 1.75″ wide and flexible.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Webbing Buckle – Belt uses a webbing buckle where the belt is threaded through the buckle and the with tension the locking bar secures the belt to the desired length.
- 1.75 Inch Belt – Belt webbing or material is 1.75 inches wide.
- London Bridge Trading – This was manufactured by London Bridge Trading, a high quality American based tactical gear company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.