The grip that does it all, well maybe not everything but it does two things pretty darn well. The GPS Bipod is a dual purpose fore grip. It’s a decent size vertical grip, so even when you’ve got thick gloves on it is large enough to grip good. Inside the grip is a deployable bipod. The bipod is spring released, so once the release button is pressed is pops right out, ready to use. While still being easy to store right back up in the grip. The bipod legs, on this model, are reinforced with metal while still remaining fairly lightweight. The grip mounts to standard rails securely and is a great way to combine the added accuracy of using a bipod, all the while having a vertical grip for added stability. These were used all over the US Military during the 2010’s or so. Do not recommend using these on a M249 to replace the bipod they come with.
Bipod Deployed Height: 8.25″
Bipod Leg Width Deployed: 7.25
- Bipod Button Release – Bipod activates by pushing button.
- Reinforced Bipod Legs – Bipod legs are reinforced for extra durability.
- Textured Grip – Gripping surface is textured for enhanced grip and anti slip in wet condition.
- Compatible with Picatinny Rails – This part can be mounted on Picatinny and MIL-1913 rails.
- Hand Adjustable Picatinny Screw – This has a hand adjustable screw used to mount to the picatinny rail. This makes it easy to attach it securely to the rail.
- 100% Polyester Material – This item is made of 100% polyester material.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.