Free Shipping to the Continental US
Israeli 12″ Emergency Trauma Wound Dressing Compression Bandage, Expires 03/2018
Out of stock
We offer free returns! We will accept all returns of items purchased from us with the exception of consumables such as MRE's, chemlights, batteries etc. All new items must be returned undamaged in the original packaging that they arrived in. Clothing that had tags must be returned with tags still attached. Any item that is returned in any condition other than the original condition will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
The Israeli Bandage is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for the staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations. This 12″ wide, all-in-one device consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.
This internationally patented and FDA approved bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. The emergency bandage is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment. The emergency bandage’s sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.
Benefits: immediate direct pressure quick and easy self-application consolidation into a single unit: primary dressing pressure applicator secondary dressing closure bar significant time, space, and cost savings secure, water-resistant closure bar x-ray friendly versatile. This all-in-one bandage consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. This model includes a sliding/mobile pad for coverage of entry and exit wounds.
Consolidates the Following:
- Pressure Applicator
- Non-adherent Pad
- Elastic Secondary Dressing
- Stop & Go Release
- Closure Bar
- Brand: First Care
- Size: 12″ Hemorrhage control bandage
- Army Issue
- Expires: 03/2018
- 12″ x 12″ / 30 x 30 cm non-adherent sterile pad connected to 10 inch x 5 yard / 25 cm x 4.5 m elasticized Wrapping Leader with Handle Loop, Pressure Applicator, Closure Bar and Stop & Go release
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
How Do You Rate This Page?
On Our Clearance Rack
- 4373 Pre-owned Reliance Armor Systems IIIA Personal Body Armor Vest 80.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4690 PT Armor Covert Body Armor, CES-3 224.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4316 Survival Armor Phantom Plate Carrier w/ MLB IIIA Soft Inserts 188.99 Featured Gear
- 4678 Survival Armor Phoenix Personal Body Armor IIIA Inserts, Large 269.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4785 Used Ace Advantage Composite Body Armor Vest, Double Torso Belt 188.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4750 Used Ace Advantage Composite Body Armor Vest, Single Torso Belt 179.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4802 Used RBR Tactical Armor Inc. Personal Body Armor Vest M-TAC 300 224.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4815 Used RBR Tactical Armor Personal Body Armor Vest M-TAC Scout Light 247.49 Tactical Body Armor