Free Shipping to the Continental US
Knights Armament Folding Micro Rear Flip Up Sight, 600m
Maintain Your Zero Under the Worst Conditions
We offer free returns! We will accept all returns of items purchased from us with the exception of consumables such as MRE's, chemlights, batteries etc. All new items must be returned undamaged in the original packaging that they arrived in. Clothing that had tags must be returned with tags still attached. Any item that is returned in any condition other than the original condition will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Knight Armament Company’s (KAC’s) line of Micro Iron Sights are currently in use by the United States Army, Marine Corps and numerous law enforcement agencies worldwide. They are built to exacting tolerances, maintain their zero under adverse conditions and, when folded, have one of the lowest profile top-rail footprints in the industry. Our highly versatile 200-600 Meter Micro Rear Sight features a finger-adjustable, rotating drum that enables shooters to engage targets from 200 to 600 meters with both speed and accuracy.
These sights come in both new and used conditions. Used means that it has some wear from use, including areas where the black finish is completely worn off, but is still full functional and in good condition.
Venture Surplus takes the risk out of buying online – if you don’t like your product return it within 30 days for a full refund. Free shipping on all orders.
- Material: Steel
- Elevation Adjustable: Yes
- Windage Adjustable: Yes
- Genuine Army/USMC Issue, Military Surplus
- National Stock Number (NSN): 1005-01-581-5324
- Part Number: 25650-1
- Noun: Micro Rear Sight Assembly
25/300 Meter Zero: Place a target 25 meters down range. Turn the rear sight drum to the “Z” setting and fire a 3 round group(s). Adjust the front sight post and rear sight windage knob until the desired point-of-aim/point-of-impact is achieved. If possible, turn the rear sight drum to the “3” setting and confirm zero at 300 meters.
50/200 Meter Zero: Place a target 50 meters down range. Turn the rear sight drum to the “2” setting and fire a 3 round group(s). Adjust the front sight post and rear sight windage knob until the desired point-of-aim/point-of-impact is achieved. If possible, place a target 200 meters down range and confirm zero.
Once zeroed by one of the above methods, the rear sight’s 200, 300, 400, 500, and 600 meter range marks may be used for engaging targets at those distances. However, because the range markings are averaged between rifle and carbine barrel lengths, the exact point-of-aim/point-of-impact sight settings may differ a click or two for a given rifle. If possible, fire your rifle at known distances and record your exact + or – clicks for each range. The rear sight’s intermediate clicks between major range markings may also be used to engage targets at ranges such as 250 meters, 375 meters, etc.
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
How Do You Rate This Page?
On Our Clearance Rack
- 4373 Pre-owned Reliance Armor Systems IIIA Personal Body Armor Vest 80.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4690 PT Armor Covert Body Armor, CES-3 224.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4316 Survival Armor Phantom Plate Carrier w/ MLB IIIA Soft Inserts 188.99 Featured Gear
- 4678 Survival Armor Phoenix Personal Body Armor IIIA Inserts, Large 269.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4785 Used Ace Advantage Composite Body Armor Vest, Double Torso Belt 188.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4750 Used Ace Advantage Composite Body Armor Vest, Single Torso Belt 179.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4802 Used RBR Tactical Armor Inc. Personal Body Armor Vest M-TAC 300 224.99 Tactical Body Armor
- 4815 Used RBR Tactical Armor Personal Body Armor Vest M-TAC Scout Light 247.49 Tactical Body Armor