M4 / AR15 10-round universal StripLULA™ loader for all 5.56 / .223 metal & polymer stripper-clips and magazines, including PMAG’s and Lancer.
StripLULA™ Loads 10, 20, 30, 40 & 100 round 5.56 / .223 magazines, like:
- M4 / AR15 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAG
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- Beretta AR 70-90
- SIG Arms (black mags)
- Beta C-mag drum
How does the StripLULA™ work?
- Unlock the slider upwards and fit the StripLULA™ loader on a suitable magazine with the slider at the rear
- Slide a loaded stripper clip into the loader. Secure the loader with a finger on the tail. Hold the magazine horizontal and slide ten loose rounds into the loader. Make sure all ten rounds are fully rearward in the loader!
- Turn the slider over the rounds. Place two fingers on the slider and quickly force it towards the magazine to load the rounds into the magazine
- Turn the magazine upside-down to drop the stripper clip from the loader