Free Shipping to the Continental US
Magpul AFG-2 – Angled Fore Grip
$22.70 – $34.95
Reduce fatigue and maintain control over your weapon with the Magpul AFG2.
The Magpul AFG2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG. Smaller size allows for mounting on a wider variety of railed hand guards and better compatibility with rail covers and accessory mounts. Compatible with most any M1913 Picatinny-railed hand guard, the Magpul AFG-2 (Angled Fore Grip or Angled Foregrip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
By positioning the shooter’s hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG2 helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Made in U.S.A.
- Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat “A1-style” surface or an “A2-style” finger nub
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (min. of ~3″ recommended)
- All mounting hardware included
- AFG-2 – Angled Fore Grip
- Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Length: 4.70 in.
- Height, over rail: 1.94 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.37 in
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.