The Military Issue Masley Cold Weather Flyers Gloves are the latest gloves approved for Army Aviation use, and are not only warm and breathable, but also flame and water resistant. They can be used inside and outside of vehicles and are designed to allow dexterity for accuracy in firing weapons. Constructed using the advanced materials Gore-Tex and Nomex for comfort and durability makes them the perfect glove for combat or hunting or just keeping your hands warm. The next time you are looking for the perfect glove remember the Military Issue Masley Cold Weather Flyers Gloves.
- 51% Nomex Aramid – Nomex Aramid is a flame resistant material. It helps make this item flame resistant.
- 40% Goat Skin – Goat skin is a soft leather that makes clothing softer. It is also flame resistant.
- 9% Gore-Tex – This is made from Gore-tex which helps make the item more liquid resistant.
- Non-Melt, Anti-Microbial SmartSilver Fabric – It is flame resistant and while fire will damage the item it will not melt it. Furthermore, it is anti-microbial which can help protect the wearer from rashes that can happen as a result of wearing wet clothing.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Rated to 30 Degrees Fahrenheit – This is rated for cold weather down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Masley – This item is manufactured by Masley.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
ordered pair of gloves for riding motorcycle in cold weather, tried few times in below freezing temp, very pleased with product and service. Order took three days and quality was better than expected. If you want good American made product check them out