The Military Issue Masley Cold Weather Flyers Gloves are the latest gloves approved for Army Aviation use, and are not only warm and breathable, but also flame and water resistant. They can be used inside and outside of vehicles and are designed to allow dexterity for accuracy in firing weapons. Constructed using the advanced materials Gore-Tex and Nomex for comfort and durability makes them the perfect glove for combat or hunting or just keeping your hands warm. The next time you are looking for the perfect glove remember the Military Issue Masley Cold Weather Flyers Gloves.
- 51% Nomex Aramid – Nomex Aramid is a flame resistant material. It helps make this item flame resistant.
- 40% Goat Skin – Goat skin is a soft leather that makes clothing softer. It is also flame resistant.
- 9% Gore-Tex – This item is made from Gore-tex which helps make the item more liquid resistant.
- Non-Melt, Anti-Microbial SmartSilver Fabric – This means that this item is flame resistant and while fire will damage the item it will not melt it. Furthermore, it is anti-microbial which can help protect the wearer from rashes that can happen as a result of wearing wet gloves.
- Windproof – That means that this item will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Breathable – Breathable means that this item allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Rated to 30 Degrees Fahrenheit – This item is rated for cold weather down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.