The ACU army combat shirt (ACS) is designed to be worn by soldiers in the hottest climates under ballistic armor. The shirt is lightweight, flexible and breathable to allow its wearer optimal performance in any and every activity.
Massif’s ACS is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. The progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world’s most unforgiving environments. The innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Massif – This item was manufactured by Massif.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.