The M65 jacket liners are designed to be buttoned up to their respective field jackets regardless of camo pattern, but can be used under any jacket or even on its own when the weather calls for something a little lighter.
With 5 ounces of polyester filling and 3 piles of rip stop quilted nylon outer shell, this liner provides not only comfort but warmth as well. Get geared up for winter with an M65 jacket liner and be ready for any outdoor adventure!
- Compatible With M65 Field Jackets – Buttons into the interior of M65 field jackets.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- 100% Nylon Outer – Outer fabric is 100% nylon.
- 100% Polyester Batting – Insulation is 100& polyester
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- For Compatible Clothing Only – This item is for compatible clothing only and may not work with other clothing. Please read description for more details.