This is a set of level 2 waffle top that are used in the US Army. These top are easily layered with other parts of the ECWCS clothing and are great for cold weather. The grid fleece material helps keep the user warm while allowing airflow.
- ECWCS Level 2 – The mid-weight shirt and drawers provide basic insulation in mild climates, and serve as one of the base layers in cold climates. Also constructed with Polartec technology, this layer can be worn against the skin or with the Level 1 layer.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Quick Drying – Material is quick drying.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.