This is a set of level 2 waffle top that are used in the US Army. These top are easily layered with other parts of the ECWCS clothing and are great for cold weather. The grid fleece material helps keep the user warm while allowing airflow.
- ECWCS Level 2 – These are mid weight base layers meant to be worn in a variety of temperatures and can be worn as a base layer or over Level 1 base layers. The layer consists of a top and bottom made of a gridded fleece material that allows for breathability to prevent overheating during movement. Material is moisture wicking, quick drying and lightweight.
- Part Of ECWCS – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments. The system consists of 7 levels of clothing and various accessories that can be worn in multiple configurations. When worn properly in appropriate conditions the system is designed to keep Soldiers warm in temperatures from +40 degrees to -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grid Fleece Material – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Quick Drying – Material is quick drying.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.