This is a Multicam combat top that was used in the US Army. The top has a breathable body for wear under body armor to keep the wearer cool in hot weather. The sleeves had pockets on both shoulders that are secured shut with zippers. The Right shoulder has loop fields for rank, name and flag patches while the left has a loop field for unit patches. The sleeve cuffs are adjustable with hook and loop. The collar is 1/4 zip and no longer a like a turtle neck.
Torso: 60% Cotton, 24% Rayon, 8% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Front Panel: 48% Cotton, 47% Rayon, 5% spandex
Sleeves: 95% Cotton, 5 % Spandex
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.