These are USGI Nomex protective hoods. These military issue flame resistant hoods are great for when the user is in a hazardous environment. The user can wear them for protection from flames and sparks. They are also great for when its a little cold outside!
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- One Size Fits Most – Adjustable to fit most users.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).