This is the NVG mounting bracket that was used by the US Military for 2 decades before being phased out in 2014. This mount is attached to the helmet using a single screw. Ratchet straps are sometimes used for further stabilization of the mount to reduce wobble. Ratchet straps are NOT included with this mounting bracket.
- Night Vision Universal Mount – The Universal Mount is the mounting system used for most military night vision mounts.
- Compatible with the MICH Helmet – This item is compatible with the Military Issue Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH).
- Compatible with the PVS-7 and PVS-14 – This part is compatible with both the PVS-7 and PVS-14 Night Vision Goggles.
- Compatible with the ACH Helmet – This item is compatible with the Military Issue Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.