This Standard Rugged Rhino Mount was used by the US military for several decades and was mass issued to military personnel. The rhino mount is attached to the military helmet and used to hold NVGs. The mount allows the user to raise and lower NVG’s easily.
- Compatible with the PVS-7 and PVS-14 – This part is compatible with both the PVS-7 and PVS-14 Night Vision Goggles.
- Compatible with Universal NVG Mounting Bracket – This item is compatible with universal NVG mounting brackets and shrouds.
- NVG Tilt, Eye Relief, Quick Release – This mount allows the user to easily tilt NVGs while also allowing the goggles to be raised to the top of the helmet when not in use. It features a quick release that allows the goggles or swing arm to be detached from the goggles.
- NVG Automatic Goggle Shut-Off – This mount allows the goggles to shut off automatically when flipped to the top of the helmet.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.