Free Shipping to the Continental US
NOROTOS Titanium Rhino Mount II H, NVG Lowering Arm
$19.99 – $99.99
Easily deploy your NVG with confidence using the NOROTOS Rhino Mount II.
We offer free returns! We will accept all returns of items purchased from us with the exception of consumables such as MRE's, chemlights, batteries etc. All new items must be returned undamaged in the original packaging that they arrived in. Clothing that had tags must be returned with tags still attached. Any item that is returned in any condition other than the original condition will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
This NOROTOS Rhino Mount II is a standard issue lowering arm that will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface and locks it into place. Keep steady, and adjust your device to your needs with this quality Rhino Mount. This rhino mount is genuine army issue surplus!
These Rhino mounts come in new, like new, used, rattling, and not working conditions. Like new means that the the mounts are new but have small dings and scuffs from storage. Used means that they mounts have obvious wear from use but are fully functional and guaranteed to work correctly. Rattling means that the mount is used and does rattle, so the magnet may not be functioning. Not working (for parts) means that there is a functional issue with the mount and parts may be broken or missing, but it can still be salvaged and used to fix other rhino mounts.
- Rhino Mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface.
- Auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when it is flipped up over the helmet so the lit-up green glow from the eye piece lens does not show down-range.
- Arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position
- Improved bi directional lock lever for vertical adjustment and improved turn eye relief lever.
- Optimized for use with PVS 7/14 Binocular & Monocular Systems on the Army ACH and MICH
- Norotos’ Patented Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up/ Flip-down use and stowage.
- Multi-adjustment tilt options for maximum eye comfort.
- Quick Release equipped.
- Automatic shut off.
- PVS 7
- PVS 14
- Universal Shroud – P/N 1817010
- Front Bracket mounting platforms P/N 1696010 & 1793010
- National Stock Number (NSN): 5855-01-610-8704
- Part Number (P/N): 1955010-2GC
- Model: RHNO II
Buy with confidence, 100% satisfaction guarantee. No hassle returns for 30 days!
Made in the U.S.A.
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.