This NOROTOS Rhino Mount II is a standard issue lowering arm that will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface. Also, it locks into place. Keep steady, and adjust your device to your needs with this quality Rhino Mount. This rhino mount is genuine army issue surplus!
This mount is only compatible with the standard bayonet interface. These will NOT fit dovetails or any other type of interface.
- Rhino Mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface.
- Auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when it is flipped up over the helmet so the lit-up green glow from the eye piece lens does not show down-range.
- Arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position
- Improved bi directional lock lever for vertical adjustment and improved turn eye relief lever.
- Optimized for use with PVS 7/14 Binocular & Monocular Systems on the Army ACH and MICH
- Norotos’ Patented Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up/ Flip-down use and stowage.
- Multi-adjustment tilt options for maximum eye comfort.
- Quick Release equipped.
- Automatic shut off.