This NOROTOS Rhino Mount II is a standard issue lowering arm that will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface. Also, it locks into place. Keep steady, and adjust your device to your needs with this quality Rhino Mount. This rhino mount is genuine army issue surplus!
This mount is only compatible with the standard bayonet interface. These will NOT fit dovetails or any other type of interface.
Rhino Mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface.
Auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when it is flipped up over the helmet so the lit-up green glow from the eye piece lens does not show down-range.
Arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position
Improved bi directional lock lever for vertical adjustment and improved turn eye relief lever.
Optimized for use with PVS 7/14 Binocular & Monocular Systems on the Army ACH and MICH
Norotos’ Patented Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up/ Flip-down use and stowage.
Multi-adjustment tilt options for maximum eye comfort.
Quick Release equipped.
Automatic shut off.
- NVG Bayonet Lug – Uses a “bayonet” style lug to lock onto night vision mounting devices.
- Compatible with Universal NVG Mounting Bracket – This is compatible with universal NVG mounting brackets and shrouds.
- NVG Height & Eye Relief Adjustments – Component has adjustment points for height and eye relief.
- NVG Automatic Goggle Shut-Off – This mount allows the goggles to shut off automatically when flipped to the top of the helmet.
- NVG Tilt, Eye Relief, Quick Release – This mount allows the user to easily tilt NVGs while also allowing the goggles to be raised to the top of the helmet when not in use. It features a quick release that allows the goggles or swing arm to be detached from the goggles.
- NOROTOS – NOROTOS is a manufacturer of high quality night vision parts. They are best known for the Rhino mounts that are mass issued to US Military personnel.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.