Free Shipping to the Continental US
NOROTOS Titanium Rhino Mount II H, NVG Lowering Arm
$19.99 – $89.99
Easily deploy your NVG with confidence using the NOROTOS Rhino Mount II.
This NOROTOS Rhino Mount II is a standard issue lowering arm that will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface and locks it into place. Keep steady, and adjust your device to your needs with this quality Rhino Mount.
These Rhino mounts come in new, used, and not working conditions. Used means that they mounts have obvious wear from use but are fully functional and guaranteed to work correctly. Not working (for parts) means that there is a functional issue with the mount but it can still be salvaged and used to fix other rhino mounts.
- Rhino Mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface.
- Auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when it is flipped up over the helmet so the lit-up green glow from the eye piece lens does not show down-range.
- Arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position
- Improved bi directional lock lever for vertical adjustment and improved turn eye relief lever.
- Optimized for use with PVS 7/14 Binocular & Monocular Systems on the Army ACH and MICH
- Norotos’ Patented Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up/ Flip-down use and stowage.
- Multi-adjustment tilt options for maximum eye comfort.
- Quick Release equipped.
- Automatic shut off.
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- PVS 7
- PVS 14
- Universal Shroud – P/N 1817010
- Front Bracket mounting platforms P/N 1696010 & 1793010
- National Stock Number (NSN): 5855-01-610-8704
- Part Number (P/N): 1955010-2GC
- Model: RHNO II
Buy with confidence, 100% satisfaction guarantee. No hassle returns for 30 days!
Made in the U.S.A.
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.