This is a titanium NVG mounting bracket from Norotos, that are used by the US Military. The bracket allows the user to mount compatible NVG rhino mounts to their helmet securely. The dovetailed out arms on the base of the bracket eliminate the wobble and shifting of the bracket when in use and provide a sturdier base of rhino mounts than older versions.
- Compatible with the PVS-7 and PVS-14 – This part is compatible with both the PVS-7 and PVS-14 Night Vision Goggles.
- Compatible with the ACH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).
- Compatible with the MICH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH).
- Compatible with USGI Rhino Mounts – These are compatible with USGI Rhino mounts such as the standard rugged rhino and the RHNO II.
- NVG One Hole Mount – This has a one hole mounting system. It mounts to a single mounting point on helmets, typically centerline or brow. Ratchet/retention straps are sometimes used to stabilize one hole mounts to reduce night vision wobble.
- Dovetail NVG Mounting Plate – This has dovetail arms that mount on the helmet to further stabilize NVGs.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Paintball and Airsoft – These are excellent for paintball and airsoft whether you’re in need of extra protection or trying to recreate and authentic look.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.