This is a titanium NVG mounting bracket from Norotos, that are used by the US Military. The bracket allows the user to mount compatible NVG rhino mounts to their helmet securely. The dovetailed out arms on the base of the bracket eliminate the wobble and shifting of the bracket when in use and provide a sturdier base of rhino mounts than older versions.
- Compatible with the AN/PVS-7 and AN/PVS-14 – This part is compatible with both the PVS-7 and PVS-14 Night Vision Goggles.
- Compatible with the ACH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).
- Compatible with the MICH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH).
- Compatible with USGI Rhino Mounts – These are compatible with USGI Rhino mounts such as the standard rugged rhino and the RHNO II.
- NVG One Hole Mount – This has a one hole mounting system. It mounts to a single mounting point on helmets, typically centerline or brow. Ratchet/retention straps are sometimes used to stabilize one hole mounts to reduce night vision wobble.
- Dovetail NVG Mounting Plate – This has dovetail arms that mount on the helmet to further stabilize NVGs.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Paintball and Airsoft – These are excellent for paintball and airsoft whether you’re in need of extra protection or trying to recreate and authentic look.
- NOROTOS – NOROTOS is a manufacturer of high quality night vision parts. They are best known for the Rhino mounts that are mass issued to US Military personnel.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.
“The title says used, but it could easily pass for new. Got it mounted to my ACH easily, only had to do a little trimming of the cover but that isn’t the mount’s fault. The one screw, which I put a dab of loctite on, locks the mount on right and I have no worries about it going anywhere.
I had it in a couple days with standard shipping. The service here is great and the website is easy to figure out.
These mounts are impossible to find in the Army supply system and could easily sell for two or three times as much. Get one!”
Aaron (verified owner) –
Definitely a buy. A lot better than the standard plate and doesn’t shift either.
If you own a night vision device this is a must have. Glad I replaced it with the old. Holds tight and no worries of it shifting to either side.
ensitue (verified owner) –
I bought one new and one used. The used one was missing the screw and required 5 minutes work with a file to make it functional. Both work great.
Was delivered quickly. Customer service was top rate.
Robert Williamson (verified owner) –
Arrived quickly in new condition. This is far superior to the original ACH mounting bracket.