There are Combat Casualty Response Kit pouches from North American Rescue. The pouch is able to be worn both as a drop leg or regular pouch. The drop leg attachments are easily removable and the MOLLE straps make it easy to wear on kit or bags. Inside the pouch are multiple elastic bands for easily organizing medical supplies. The full length zipper allows for the pouch to open completely and there is a small pouch on the front.
- Drop Leg Pouch – Pouch is able to be worn in a drop leg style. Pouch sits below the users belt line and is secured to the belt and thigh of user.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- Zipper Closure – Pouch has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Internal Organizer – Has elastic bands or slots inside for organizing gear and supplies.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Adjustable Leg Strap – Leg strap for securing to wearers thigh is adjustable to fit.
- North American Rescue – Manufactured by North American Rescue, a producer of medical supplies and accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.