This is a GEN 6 Combat Application Tourniquet from North American Rescue. The US Military no longer uses the tourniquets, and they have been replaced by the GEN 7 CAT tourniquet. Also, the tourniquet is easy to use with one hand. These tourniquets have proven themselves in combat. They stop massive bleeding in the extremities.
- For Treating Massive Bleeding On Extremities – Used to treat life threatening bleeding on extremities ONLY. Not for small or superficial wounds.
- Tourniquet Retention Assist – Clips or bands for securing the TQ windlass when desired pressure has been reached.
- 1.5 Inch Tourniquet Strap – Main strap of TQ is 1.5″ wide.
- TQ Hook and Loop Strap Retention – Tourniquet strap is secured by being woven through a simple webbing buckle and the strap secures to itself with hook and loop.
- TQ One Handed Use – Tourniquet is optimized to be used with only one hand.
- Plastic Tourniquet Windlass – Windlass for tightening TQ is plastic for ruggedness and weight reduction.
- North American Rescue – Manufactured by North American Rescue, a producer of medical supplies and accessories. Venture Surplus is an authorized reseller for North American Rescue so you can have the peace of mind that your medical supplies are high quality and authentic.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- One Time Use Only – Intended for use for one time only.
- Can Not Be Returned – This item cannot be returned or exchanged for safety reasons. Please make sure this is the EXACT item you need before ordering!