This is the OCP Scorpion uniform. The US Army formally issued this uniform. The button sleeve cuffs are an improvement over the old style. Their hook and loop cuffs require less upkeep, as well as make less noise. The top DOES NOT include hook and loop fields for name tapes on the front.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.