This is the OCP Scorpion uniform. The US Army formally issues this uniform. The button sleeve cuffs are an improvement over the old style. Their hook and loop cuffs require less upkeep as well as make less noise. The top includes hook and loop fields for name tapes on the front.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.