This is the current issue garrison uniform top worn in the US Army. It is an updated version of the ACU style uniform. There are hook and loop flapped chest pockets and the top closes up with a two way zipper. The shoulder pockets have been changed to a single piece, no longer with a hook and loop flap. Items can be stored and accessed with a zipper on the shoulder pockets. There are hook and loop fields on each shoulder pocket for patches. The collar no longer has the hook and loop tab for keeping it upright and now lays flat. When new the tops come treated with Permethrin, a insect repellent, that fades in effectiveness with washes. These are a good general purpose outdoor top, when not being worn as a uniform top.
These are the current issue coats in the US Army and are made of a 50% Nylon 50% Cotton material.
DEFECT condition coats are missing fields for name and rank patches!
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.